Friday, November 5, 2010

Pregnancy



It has been awhile since I posted pictures. Here I'm at 27 weeks. We had our doctors appointment at 26 weeks and we have our next appointment on Wednesday. We will start going every two weeks.
How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Total Weight Gained: 6 lbs this month/23 lbs total
Maternity Clothes: I am wearing all maternity clothes now. I think I'm going to have to go and buy some more long sleeves maternity shirts because I thought I would be able to fit into my regular ones this winter, but it doesn't look like it. I had to buy a maternity coat too. I couldn't fit into any of mine or Jerry's.
Best Moment This Week: Feeling my baby move more and more everyday.
Gender: We are having a little girl!!
Movement: She is moving around alot. I can feel her from the outside now. Jerry hasn't got to feel her yet because he has been in the other room when she is moving and by the time he gets in the room she stops.
Food Cravings: I have been eating alot of Izabell's halloween candy. I've also been stopping at Casey's quite a bit after school and buying their cream filled donuts. I can't seem to get enough.
What I miss: Drinking coffee every morning. I've thought about buying some decaf, but just haven't gotten around to it.
Sleep: I have been sleeping very well lately. I can't sleep on my stomach anymore, so I have been sleeping on my left side, curled up with my big quilt that my sister made it.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Seeing my little girl. I can't wait to hold my baby!!
Belly Button: It's still an innie, but I'm not sure how much longer it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment