Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Baby


PREGNANCY
Finally got belly pictures up. I'm going to try and post some new things each month after each doctor visit. When I'm 28 weeks, I will be posting something each week. This idea came from my sister, that way I can keep everyone updated!
How Far Along: 18 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Wearing mostly all maternity pants. I haven't found too many that fit very comfortable so I'm also wearing a lot of plus sizes. I have been mostly wearing XLg and 2X shirts that I found on sale at Wal-Mart.
Best Moment This Week: I've been feeling the baby move a little more. I think I've felt a few kicks.
Gender: Not sure yet. We find out at the next doctor visit, Sept. 21, 2010.
Movement: A little. Feels like bubbles and sometimes a little punch inside.
Food Cravings: I have been eating a lot of cereal lately, which I never really did before.
What I miss: Sleeping more at night. I've been waking up almost every two hours to go to the bathroom.
Sleep: Scarce, been waking up more than usual.
What I'm looking forward to: This week going to see my sister and her kids. And our next doctors visit. We find out what we're having!
Belly Button: It's still there! Looks the same, maybe a little wider.

1 comment: