Friday, June 12, 2009

Finally Pictures....

I finally took four rolls of film and got them developed yesterday. I'm hoping for a new digital camera that will make things faster (hint, hint, Jerry). Izabell took over the one that Cindy gave us, which is fine. She has a blast with it and we don't have to pay money to get her pictures developed, which is awesome. And since, I have to develop all the pictures I have alot for my scrapbooks, which is on my To Do list today, along with ten other things. So, hopefully I will be adding alot of pictures today if I can figure out how to do it...haha. Jerry is at basketball camp, Izzy is with her mom, and it is pouring down rain outside, so I figured it's time to get down to business.

I recently had about 10 inches cut off my hair for Locks of Love. http://www.locksoflove.org/ Here are some before and after pictures. I'm still trying to get use to it.

Before the hair cut...you can tell I was really needing one!!
Here our my two pigtails. My hair was so thick she had to make two of them to get the scissors through.

And........the new me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment